Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Sight Word Freebie

Happy Monday! I wanted to share a little love with you all before Valentine's Day.  I just finished another sight word book called You Can Have My Heart and uploaded it to TpT. Until Valentine's Day you can click on the picture below and grab it for FREE, after that it will become a paid item.  I am using it in literacy centers this week and my kiddos love it.  I hope your kiddos do too! If you grab it I would love to know what you think!!  Happy Valentine's week!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little sight word book! Thank you!

    I also just became your follower on TpT :)

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing such a fabulous freebie! I will definitly be using that next year :) How did you get to be so AWESOME?!

    Love and hugs,
    Khrys

    ReplyDelete