I am linking up with Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching for my first Five for Friday party.
So here are my 5 random things from this week or today.
1. This week was filled with testing! I spent last weekend trying to get organized for testing and I plan on spending this weekend organizing the data I collected. Stay tuned I am hoping to post some pics tomorrow of my data sheets and binder.
2. Got a text from the hubby today that said "call me asap". You know that is NEVER good! Luckily it was lunch time so I called him right away. Turns out he was at my kids school because my kinder daughter ran into another kinder head first on the playground and her mouth was bleeding A LOT and 3 of her teeth were loose!!!! So I called the dentist and the hubby took her over there right away. She has all her teeth for now but will probably loose 1 or 2 of the front ones. Luckily they are baby teeth and when they took the x-ray her permanent teeth have moved down so if she looses them hopefully the replacements will grow in quickly. Now she has to eat soft food for 5 days, she hoping for nothing but mac and cheese and ice cream!
3. We managed to squeeze in some fun stuff around testing this week and my kiddos loved making this walrus I found on pinterest. Click on the picture to take you to the website with the directions. I added a sheet where the kids wrote a fact they learned about walruses. They cut out and glued the sheet on the back. Click here to get your free copy of the sheet.
4. Looking forward to getting back to a regular schedule next week! New guided reading groups and all!
5. Had to disinfect my room A LOT this week. We have had all kinds of yuck going around, from flu to strep! Including one of my kiddos throwing up on the keyboard while we were testing in the computer lab! Hopefully next week everyone will be healthy!!!!
TGIF!!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!